WHEEEE!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 

BN CAMP! soon.

21 hours and 3 minutes to camp.
oh the horror! blah. whatever.
why should i be complaining? at least im not course ic or group ic(for now).

meeting up with group and indigo to discuss campfire item later.
lets just hope its cool and fun and not LENG CHANG. -reminded of dtc 07 campfire-

anyway, my sis and mum are going to pangseh me and my dad to watch yes man.
well, more like my dad cos i will be sleeping REALLY early to get ready for camp.
and WHY DID I TURN DOWN THE OFFER OF A FREE MOVIE + DINNER?
damn. now i want to watch a movie.
havent watched one since 25 nov. which was the day before dtc.

well, at least after camp ive got bbq and christmas party! :D
and i shall constantly remind myself during to not die so that i can go to those. :D
why am i so optimistic and so nice to my sister? feels weird. :/

YES MAN. you suck cos im not watching you. pfft! :P
i feel childish. -.-

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]