WHEEEE!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

 

Ben&Jerry Free Cone Day

Today was Ben&Jerry Free Cone Day. So being the typical Singaporeans that we were, of course we just HAD to go down there and get a free scoop. But sadly, we went to United Square which was seriously FLOODED with people. Practically the entire floor was filled with people(well, mainly students). So we decided to "flaunt our wealth" and BUY ice-cream instead of queueing up like aunties at a hawker centre, just to get that miserable amount of ice-cream, though it is free. And my sister got 3 cones of ice-cream cos she went to the one at the zoo! Next time must be smarter, go to the ulu-ulu places. They should open a Ben&Jerry at Pulau Ubin or something. That should be ulu enough.

So here are the pictures! Ok, tilt your head 90degrees to the left/right/up/down(my sense of direction sucks) cos I'm simply too lazy to rotate all of them. Careful you don't get neck cramps though.


Cabby! You so hungry till you have to eat your spoon? I know you have metal teeth braces but still!

Esther, the potential of a sales person advertising plastic spoons!

Me, being the retard that I am. I look constipated! Gosh!
Sophia! Stop playing peek-a-boo! So childish!

Mabel is acting baby! Okay, maybe because she is too shy to show her teeth without her braces.
Group shot! And like one shot of the ice-cream before it's devoured by monsters us.

Mabel I can see your teeth now! Looks kind of weird. Like seriously, every time she talks or laugh or anything. I'm reminded of Charyl's teeth cos they look EXACTLY the same. So it proves that braces make you have prototype teeth! Unoriginality. And I have this urge to colour Mabel's teeth to make it seem like there's braces.


It's a roller coaster ride of emotions, reflections and everything else for the past few days. Thankfully, I have people around me who help to keep me going and all. And surprisingly, it comes from those people who I have never expected it from. The very lame lame jokes, conversations which make me laugh like a 5-year-old-kid, and random sentences which crack me up.


"Pick food court to go and eat, cos it's the cheapest. And somemore, you are buying me lunch. I'm helping you to save money."

HAHAHAHAHA LOL.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]