WHEEEE!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

 

One Way, Jesus.



Went to church today after quite some time. Message was pretty thought-provoking. Made me think about how ready I actually to defend God, how strong is my faith. And I'm glad to say that my faith is pretty strong. Though haven't been going there for some time, I sort of do quiet-time. Ok, actually its not technically quiet time cos I don't refer to the bible and stuff. But there are some questions in my head all the time questioning and doubting my faith towards God. And I've been praying. And signed up for church camp, hoping to be able to renew my faith and all the other yadayada with God.


Okay fine, my faith is not that strong. Cos now I'm damn fucking pissed and irritated. FuckTheWorld. How I wish my house would have a Black Hole right now and swallow me.

-rolls eyes like crazy-

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]