WHEEEE!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

 

HollOywood.

Word of the Day: Holloywood.

If you can't spot the mistake, then you're dumb. Like it's quite obvious eh? Guess who spelt it..... The Oh-so-Magnificent(though not as magnificent as me) Leong Yan Yi. Smartness spelt Hollywood as Holloywood. Such wonderful spelling!

Ok, I'm supposed to be at tuition now or at least studying for chemistry test, which is tomorrow. But the inner pig in me is acting up right now, refusing to get my big fat blob of an ass off the chair. Oh well, I still HAVE to go for tuition anyway. Cos I'm the Kumon Baby(as according to mag). LOL.

Beatrice the future America's Next Top Model or better still, the cover girl of FHM.
She is DEMURE and FEMININE. WOW. Such potential model qualities within her.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]